Incisions 1 month post op - how do they look? (Photos)

I had my augmentation 1 month ago today. 400cc under the muscle gel implants. I am very happy so far, just curious if my incisions look how they are supposed to 1 month post op?

Incisions at inframammary folds

look normal for being one month out from surgery.  When you take your post-op photos with your surgeon, you should be able to bring up any concerns you many have about your scars if you should have any.  But overall, they look good.

Incisions 1 month post op - how do they look?

Thank you for your pictures and questions. The scars in the pictures look pretty fantastic. Looks like you are well on your way to a great result.....congrats!

Hope this helps!

How do my scars look

Everything is looking really good. It takes up to a year for scars to fully mature. Massage your scars daily for a few more months. 

Mehdi K. Mazaheri, MD

Scars are healing

The scars are healing and will continue to improve over the next few months.

They look like they will be very narrow when they are healed.

Your incisions are healing well!

Your breast augmentation incisions look like they are healing well one month after surgery. I like to use biocorneum (or other silicone gel products) twice daily for three months with gentle massage to the scars. Protecting scars from the sunlight with sunscreen can also help to minimize darkening of the scars (hyperpigmentation). It will take approximately one year for the scar to mature fully.

Your incisions look great and appear to be healing appropriately! Remember, it takes scars at least a year to mature. Good luck!

Scar

You appear to be healing very nicely. Scar products like Mederma or Scar Guard could be helpful. Please avoid tanning your scars for 5 more months.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations on your breast augmentation.  Your incisions look normal for 1 month of healing.  The slight bumps or lumpiness is caused by dissolvable sutures placed beneath the skin and should disappear with time.  Vascular plastic surgeon if you can massage the areas to soften them.

Scars After Breast Augmentation #breastaugmentation #breastimplants

• Your scars look just fine one month after breast augmentation.
  • Scars continue to mature for up to one year. 
  • At one year after your breast augmentation, most scars appear as just a fine white line. 
  • Thanks for sharing!