Bruised and red raised bump on sternum? Dents on insides of breast? (Photo)

I am 7 days post-op and have a couple concerns. Painful raised red and bruised lower sternum? And inside dents in cleavage? Normal?

Takes time

These areas of indentation should improve over the next few weeks and months.

Redness is probably fine, but best to check with your doctor.

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

Its too early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD