Braces with a missing front tooth? (Photo)

I had a terrible accident when I was 14 and it cracked my front tooth really bad. It couldn't be saved so we had to pull it out. I am now wearing dentures but the alignment of my teeth is not perfect and I need braces. I don't really want to go out with a missing tooth in front but I would love to hear all the possible options. How do I cover/replace the missing tooth while fixing the alignment of my teeth?

Braces With A Missing Front Tooth

No need to worry at all. What the doctor will do when treating your case is put a fake tooth on the orthodontic archwire so it looks like you are not missing a tooth. After orthodontics is finished you will probably want to have an implant to replace the missing tooth.

Good luck!