How much does CoolSculpting cost in Vancouver, B.C.?

For someone living in Vancouver, B.C., what is the price of CoolSculpting?

Coolsculpting

The cost of Coolsculpting depends on how many areas you are having treated. Each area can vary from $600 to $750 dollars in California . You should speak to your practitioner about how many sessions you will need on each area as well so that you have realistic financial and aesthetic expectations.
My best,
Sheila Nazarian MD

Coolsculpting/Liposuction/Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Prices vary from practice to practice.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can also go to the Zeltiq website to find a CoolSculpting provider in your area.  Then You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Thank you for your question. Prices range from clinic to clinic. I would recommend visiting the Zeltiq website to find your nearest true CoolSculpting provider, and then contacting them directly. Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD