Will a tip drop after collumelar strut graft is placed?

I recently had a revision 3 weeks ago and am finding my tip is positioned quite high. I also have a lot of swelling which is expected. It was open and a strut graft was placed. I am hoping the tip drops a couple of mm is this possible in a revision where a strut graft was used. I also heard the graft softens with time and I hope this will also relax my nose downward. Thank you for your answers

Tip drop after revision rhinoplasty

There may be a slight drop, but the position of the tip will mostly depend on at what angle the graft was placed, and whether the base of the tip was anchored to this graft.

Although you did not provide photos, as a general rule I would not expect a hug hue drop.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon