I got 1 syringe of Juvederm for my top and bottom lips. Should I get another half syringe of Juvederm on my top lip? (photo)

I got my first fillers done yesterday . No bruising and no very swollen. I see the bottom lip is abit more full, should I get another half syringe for the top lip ? Thanks in advance for your advices :)

Juvederm treatment

It is best to wait two weeks from the time of the initial injection before having further treatment.  The swelling should be resolved at that point and it will help you and your injector decide how much product is needed in order to achieve the look you desire.

Juvederm

I would wait at least two weeks for all the swelling to resolve until your determine your final outcome. Additionally, the lower lip should be a little fuller than the top lip. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Lips

I would wait for 2 weeks for the swelling to go down to see your final result. The lower lip should be slightly larger than the upper lip which looks to be the case with your lips

Juvederm and lip Injections

Your lips were just injected so I would definitely wait at least two weeks to see the full results.  It depends on how big and what results you are looking for.  Be sure to consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Juvederm & Lip Fillling

Dear ang1106:

My answer to you is, no extra filling just yet.  Wait for 2 weeks after lip filling and re-assess lip size then.  All the best.

Perfecting the Pout--Lip Augmentation that Works, Fillers (Perlane, Voluma), Implants, Fat

It really depends on what your desired results are. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a facial contouring expert. Juvederm is good to create a symmetrical and full lip. Restylane, Volbella, implants or fat are alternative options. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer