Is there surgery I can get done to fix my eyelid? (photo)

My left eyelid and eyebrow is very droopy compared to the right side, just wondering if there's any surgery I can get done to fix this issue? Or if it's noticeable/shouldn't bother?

Is there surgery I can get done to fix my eyelid?

I'm sure you know that the human face is never symmetrical. In your case the left brow is a bit lower than the right, which makes your eyelids appear uneven. You should understand that it would be exceptionally difficult to make these symmetrical in the operating room. The surgery simply isn't sufficiently precise, and there are enough uncontrollable variables in the healing that you are nearly guaranteed to remain uneven. I recommend using a neuromodulator such as Botox to bring you closer to symmetry. This has the advantage of being nonsurgical, involving no down-time, and being 'fine-tunable' over time to refine the result. All the best.

Droopy eyelid

It is difficult to tell from the one photograph. But it appears that you have both a mild Ptosis of the eyelid and eyebrow which are  2 separate issues. Both can be repaired. But you would need a consult with a physician trained in this area either an oculoplastic or plastic surgeon to give you the best options.

Byron A. Long, MD
Marietta Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid and eyebrow asymmetry

You appear to have some ptosis of your eyelid and eyebrow, leading to the asymmetry that you notice. There are surgical procedures to fix these, which are relatively minimally invasive, but best performed by an expert. Nothing can take the place of a formal consultation.
To ensure you are receiving the highest level of care, seek out a modernly trained, new-school dermatologic surgeon, oculoplastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon who is board certified and fellowship trained in one of these "core four" cosmetic specialties.

Cameron Chesnut
#realself500 Physician

Cameron Chesnut, MD, FAAD, FACMS
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon