Best surgeon in Vancouver, Canada to perform labiaplasty?

Hi, I've been thinking of getting this done for a while now and now just need to find a very experienced Dr. in Vancouver or surrounding area (in BC). Any recommendations? Thank you.

Find the right surgeon

There is a trend to have less prominent labia, but this is a matter of choice and there are no medical reasons to do so other than improving your appearance down there. Candidates for a Labiaplasty procedure are women who are concerned about the appearance of their labia or experience discomfort due to exceptionally large or long labia of either the inner our outer lips. Labia unevenness can result in discomfort with intimate contact, chronic rubbing, as well as psychological discomfort, which leads to the inability to wear certain types of tight clothing. Most women live with these symptoms, and actually are not even aware that a certain surgical procedure exists to help to correct this problem and restore their femininity.

Thank you for sharing your question.  Unfortunately I can not recommend a specific surgeon for you but attached below is a link to search for local board certified plastic surgeons who you can consult with to assess their work product.  If insufficient you may wish to consider traveling.  Hope this helps.