When would I be able to start putting makeup on the area of my birthmark removal? (Photo)

I had a birthmark removal 2 weeks ago. I had the fraxel laser done. My birthmark is pretty small. My doctor said it should be scabbing but i haven't seen it scabbing yet.

Make up after birthmark removal

As long as your skin is not tender it is OK to apply make-up. Make sure you are using hypo-allergenic products and avoid using any abrasives in that area until fully healed. As far as scabbing goes, you should contact your provider and schedule a follow up visit. Good luck!

Post Laser Make-Up

It best to wait until the skin isn't as tender, but you can use medical make up such as Oxigenetics which is safe to use on skin post laser treatment.