How to slim down the lower half of face for a more V-line shape, eliminating my double chin and excessive smile dimples? (photo)

As can be seen from my photos, the lower half of my face is extremely fat and unpleasant to look at. It's not a weight problem, because I weigh 107lbs and I'm 5"5. But for some reason, my face keeps getting fatter as the years go on. My mom and my grandparents also have this problem, so I think it's definitely genetic. What procedures should I look into, in order to get rid of my double chin and the fat appearance of my face (especially when I smile)?

Chin implant candidate

In our practice, we do not recommend removal of facial fat, since that will occur naturally with the aging process anyway.  It is possible to remove fatty deposits in the neck with liposuction.  From the limited side profile photographs, it appears that there is a weak and recessive chin profile for which a chin implant can improve.  Chin implants can be placed through a small incision  under  the chin, under local anesthesia as an outpatient surgical procedure.  For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video  below