Is there any skin care/topical creams etc that can help with deep forehead wrinkles? If not, what other options do I have?

I have quite deep horizontal forehead wrinkles as well as the vertical lines between my eyebrows. I am wondering if there is any skin care/ prescription creams etc that could help lessen the severity of these wrinkles? And if not, what treatments would be recommended? I am leery of Botox but open to most other options. Thank you

Treatment of Forehead and Glabella Wrinkles without Botox

Transverse forehead and vertical glabella wrinkles are caused by the underlying muscles. These need to be treated by eliminating the source, the muscle action, first and then treating the wrinkles by either filler or Retin-A or both. If you will not use Botox, then the only way left to reduce the wrinkles is surgery, a brow lift.

Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Is there any skin care/topical creams etc that can help with deep forehead wrinkles? If not, what other options do i Have?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  If you are not interested in Botox I would start with a good skin care regimen that incorporates use of a retinol and sunscreen.  Dermal fillers can then help lessen the depth of the wrinkles in addition to a medium depth chemical peel.  Hope this helps.

Treating forehead lines

Getting on a good skin care regime will help but not cure the problem. Adding Retin A and a growth factor product and sunscreen is needed. My first suggestion is Botox. If that's not in the cards, forehead filler is possible. I use cannulas for this to minimize risks. Laser resurfacing and Infini will also help.

Steven F. Weiner, MD