Which procedure would you recommend for lip enhancement? (Photo)

I have already had a mini lip done, but seems a little too subtle. That being said, it was also painful and a bit lumpy. Curious what thoughts are on my face and how much more lip can be done without looking weird. I want to looks soft and a little more plump. It was good the second and third day but now it's really not noticeable.

Lip Augmentation

Thanks for your question. This is a question that we get asked often by our patients. In my professional experience, it is possible to consistently gain better symmetry and overall shape of lips with injection of hyaluronic acid lip fillers as it allows you to completely reverse the results if you do not like them.  While these are temporary (lasting about 6 months) they are quick, simple and have minimal pain or down time. For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with dermal filler and hyaluronic acid cosmetic injections.

Calgary Dermatologist

Lip Swelling After Fillers Such as Juvederm or Restylane -- Reverse With Hyaluronidase

I suggest a formal consultation as there are many options such as fillers , fat and implants.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip Augmentation Options

Thanks for your question and photo. There are non-surgical options like Juvederm or Restylane and there are surgical options such as fat grafting to the lips. Juvederm and Restylane are fillers, so they are temporary, whereas fat grafting is more of a long-term option.

German Newall, MD

Lip Enhancement

Hi GenieBottle

Thanks for posting your question and for your photo's. There are a few options, non surgical and surgical.
Lip fillers provide an effective temporary solution to help volumize your lips. Dermal filler injections add volume to the lips and typically last around 4-6 months. In some cases duration of the effects can be a bit shorter or longer. Although you have had lip filler done before, you may want to try a different filler like Intraline. This is slightly thicker than Juvederm and may give you the look you are after. At present, this does not come with an anaesthetic, but they are working on this.

Permalip™ are revolutionary lip implants that are designed to look and feel natural, yet enhance your lip volume to your desired size. It does not deflate, degrade or rupture over time. Although it’s permanent, it is designed for the ease of placement if a patient wishes to achieve a larger or smaller enhancement or even return to the lips original appearance. It does not limit lip movement and provides a natural look.

Have a good think and do your research.

Lip Fillers

A formal consultation is needed to assess your face.  A combination of Voluma in the mid face and Juvederm for your lips would be lovely.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green