What procedure to give me more of an hourglass figure? (Photo)

I have never had a teeny tiny waist--more of a ruler shape. I had a baby four months ago, and have been struggling with weight loss. Are there any procedures that can nip in my waist more to get an hour glass figure?

Liposculpture Can Sculpt Hourglass Shape

Liposculpture is an excellent method of creating the hourglass shape you desire. However, you may wish to wait another 8 months before proceeding. Pregnancy and childbirth are quite traumatic for the body; you need time to heal. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist to determine when and if you will be a good candidate for liposcuplture.

San Diego Dermatologist

It looks like you are a good candidate for liposuction. There should be minimal scars. Discuss with your surgeon the areas you would like addressed. You should be pleased with your results.

Warren J. Katz, MD
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for liposuction. This will flatten the abdomen and sculpt the waist and the thighs.  Your skin looks tight and should respond well.  

Dr derby

You can think about a lipo all around waist and flanks and grafting the fat in other places to give you a smoother silhouette. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

What procedure to give me more of an hourglass figure?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

SculpSure

Thank you for your question. SculpSure is a phenomenal option for you because you are searching to remove stubborn fat that tends to be unresponsive to dieting and exercise. SculpSure is a 25-minute comfortable in-office treatment that can reduce up to 25% of your unwanted belly and thigh fat. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Felipe Amaya recommendation

I was watching your photos and you have recovered very well after your birth that has been such a short time ago.
You're a good candidate for liposuction, a procedure that has become poular with the name of lipolysis with which get significantly accentuate your waist.

Felipe Amaya, MD
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Abdomen Definition Oneworkout

The most emblematic area of an athletic body are the abdominal muscles and get a six-pack abdomen means undeniably sexual.

Abdominal definition in men produces better structure and muscle definition. I am  defines muscles by removing layers of fat between the muscles, creating a deep depression between each but leaving fat on top of the muscle in order to give volume.

Alfredo Hoyos, MD
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Waistline

From your photos it appears you have good skin quality and not that much fat
Liposuctiob can definitely give you a better shape with a curvier waistline
U think you will do well

What procedure to give me an hour glass figure?

You photo shows that you already have a nice shape. It's amazing how Liposuction can improve and define your waist curve and streamline your overall body contour. With your photos, we can do renderings which give you a visual of your final approximate result.You're going to look GREAT!

Burr von Maur, MD