What other options do I have other than shaving my left front tooth down? I don't like how my teeth look too small. (Photo)

Small Front Teeth

Before finishing your orthodontic treatment you will want to consult with a qualified cosmetic dentist to come up with a treatment plan that coordinates with your orthodontic treatment. One of your options is to do veneers after orthodontic treatment is completed. If veneers aren't a viable option then you may consider reorienting your orthodontic bracket(s) on the front teeth to make the worn front tooth appear to be more similar to the less worn front tooth.

Good luck!