New capillaries and worsening of redness after 3 KTP sessions for mild rosacea?

I have mild rosacea and have decided to do a series of Excel V Laser treatments (KTP). Had my 3rd treatment 3 wks ago and have more broken capillaries and redness on my cheeks and nose than before. There is even a circular mark of new visible capillaries on my one cheek. My skin is more sensitive, I am flushing much more easily now and the texture of my cheeks is more "ruddy" w/ more background redness. have I caused more damage?! Skin looks worse!

Facial Redness / Rosacea -- Yellow Laser, Pulsed Dye Laser / V Beam, IPL

I suggest you see an expert for treatment you may need yellow laser or an alternative treatment for vessels like 940nm. Best, Dr. Emer.