Lowering the tip?

I had a revision done with a strut graft and am now worried that my tip has been bought up too high.i had a lower tip with hanging collumela before. I'm wondering what is involved with lowering the tip (more derotation more collumela show ) is this a complicated issue to fix ? Thanks in advance

Revision rhinoplasty to lower the nasal tip

Revision rhinoplasty is always harder than a primary rhinoplasty, and is one of the most difficult procedures to perform in the entire field of cosmetic surgery. A full set of photographs are required in addition to an in-person examination to make any determination about a difficult surgical procedure that can accomplish de-rotation of the nasal tip. The normal anatomy has been disrupted from the previous surgery, so it's very important understand what can be accomplished with the procedure.