Internal ptosis repair. Does it change the crease position? (Photo)

I had internal ptosis repair yesterday. I'm suprised to see an incision since I thought it was all on the inside. One looks slightly different to the other and I'm wondering if its going to give me the permanent appearance of a double crease (right side)? I know it's early but I just wondering if the incision is indicating a new crease position.

This does not appear to be an incision.

There are sutures that anchor the internal suture and come out onto the skin.  This is just a fold that has developed between the two stitches.  A crease requires specific tissue attachment between the skin, orbicularis oculi muscle, and the levator aponeurosis.  The posterior ptosis approach does not make these attachments.  For that reason, it is not realistic to expect this surgery to remake your upper eyelid crease issues.  Also, and I told you this in a prior post, I do not expect this surgery to be effective for you because I suspect that your anterior levator tendon is partially disinserted.  This anatomic relationship reduced the effectiveness of this procedure.  Please let us know how you are doing over the next two months.