I feel like my nose will never look like the morph my doctor created. What do you think? I need help and answers. (photo)

I had a tripod cartilage graft put in my tip to support it so it didn't droop from A previous rhinoplasty. However, I know I am Only 1 month post op but I feel my tip is so short and extremely high, considering I am A 6'4 male. Will it drop? He also did some Suturing techniques to secure it into place. The first photo is what I looked like before, second was the after and third is what I look like now. My first photo looks more similar to the morph! This is so upsetting. I'm devastated. Can this be fixed?

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
It's too early to make value judgments with 1 month after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-