I have deep under eye wrinkles what do I need to do to get rid of them? Botox? Fillers? Laser? Please help! (photos)

I am 24 years old and ever since age 19 o have developed under eye wrinkles, I use anti aging serums and creams to try and reduce any more wrinkles from forming or deepening. I'm going to be getting married in a year and a half and don't want these wrinkles they are deep and all my make up settles into them and they are really noticeable, I'm new to this world of Botox and fillers and have no idea what's required to help them disappear? Please help out!

Wrinkles under eye

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos.You would likely get the best result from a combination of a small amount of a thin filler in the area under your eyes, as well as a small amount of Botox to relax the muscle that is contracting and causing those wrinkles. I recommend an in-person consult with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Under Eye Wrinkles/Bags/Hollowing/Hyperpigmentation--Lasers/Fillers/Peels

In my practice I use various techniques for ultimate outcomes for improving under eye irregularities. Using a combination approach with Botox to reduce the wrinkling in combination with Laser 360 that use heat and radio-frequency for skin tightening, and the Pixel; a fractional laser for hyper-pigmentation and overall anti aging method for the skin by resurfacing it which then produces collagen. I follow up with peels, serums and creams along with follow up treatments. By the pictures shown you have darkness under your eyes, some puffiness along with the deep wrinkles which is something that is easily improved over a series of treatments.  Please consult with an experienced cosmetic surgeon when choosing the right physician. Best always, Dr. Berger

Andre Berger, MD
Beverly Hills Physician