HP or Mod + ??? I'm 5'2 tall. 108 pounds. My BWD is 14 I think & ribcage measurement is 30 (photos)

I wear size 34b bra but don't fill it out; I am wanting to get around 400cc/425cc silicone I don't see my doctor for a few weeks and I want to go in prepared as much as I can. I have my surgery booked for June 4th. I do love the natural look but then at the same time I love the permanent cleavage look as well. I don't want them to be too high up that they look extremely fake, but I don't want them to drop so much that I wouldn't have a natural cleavage with a regular non padded bra.

Best Profile and Size Breast Implant for me

It is very difficult to determine the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 350 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. . Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in a bit.

HP or Mod + ??? I'm 5'2 tall. 108 pounds. My BWD is 14 I think & ribcage measurement is 30

From your description I believe that you are looking for a moderate plus profile implant. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

HP or MP+ profile size

The photos you have selected look mostly like high profile breasts.  You have a small frame and although you say your BWD is 14 the implant should be smaller in diameter.  I would recommend a HP silicone implant.  If you are thin you should select the most filled implant with the least side rippling potential.  That would be the new line of smooth silicone implants from Sientra.  They has no side rippling and are about 95% filled.  Have an implant that ripples less is very important in thin women such as yourself.  The other brands have less implant fill.  If you can find a doctor with a Vectra machine they can simulate how a HP and MP+ would look on you and the you can decide. 

Benjamin Chu, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant sizing recommendations

You're not a big person (52 inches tall, 108 lbs) but you are opting for a large implant. I tell our Seattle area patients to look at implants that fit well within the footprint of their breast. I think augmentations based on this sizing philosophy will end up looking much better over a longer period of time.

Thank you for the question. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant type/size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. In bra sizers can be useful communication tools also. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" or "extremely fake" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during the communication process.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers).
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.