Is Harvest PRP better than SELPHYL PRP..? (Photo)

I just had PRP with dermapen treatment with a medical doctor who's website states specifically that it is SELPHYL and in the emails for booking and aftercare states SELPHYL but she admitted that she used Harvest for PRP, she states that harvest is clinically proven more effective, but when I researched it looked like for invented for veterinary use.? I also read that Harvest was much cheaper? Would appreciate any input.

Microneedling, Fillers, Lasers, Botox/Dysport -- CAN BE DONE ALL SAME DAY

I am suprised they didnt do your lower or upper eyes. However, PRP is great for healing, I like eclipse or regen labs the best.  There are no comparative studies in the literature to determine which is best however.  Dr. Emer.