Fraxel and being a Immune Compromised - deficient patient

I am no novice to skin health care - over 15 years of treatments and fillers but recently diagnosed as a PID patient - so need advice re fraxel and possible risk of infection from procedure. I am currently in good general health considering my condition but cannot risk infection from any treatments - - no breast implants for me or unnnecessary surgeries but do want to continue to care for my skin and get a variety of non invasive treatments. opinions?

Non Invasive Options and Immune Compromise

Most often for non ablative lasers or other low downtime procedures, the risk of infection is very low.  I suggest only see a cosmetic dermatologist with expertise in lasers and wound/skin care.  Best, Dr.Emer.

Non-Invasive Procedures and Immune Compromised

Fraxel is a very safe procedure with low risk of infection.  However, I would check with your internist to see if it would be appropriate for you.  I would also research thoroughly and consult a board certified dermatolgosit with expertise in Fraxel.