Best deal for lipo near Vancouver.

Where is the best place to travel to or to inquire at to get reasonably priced liposuction near vancouver? am willing to fly to LA or drive to seattle or somewhere if need be. prices around vancouver seem to be 3-4x as much from what ive found, for example i can do my full stomach and love handles for $4500 canadian all in in san diego, but i have been told up to $12,000 here in vancouver! Thanks

Best deal for lipo near Vancouver.

Thank you for your question. I would say that overall, for what you are describing, $4500 seems low and $12,000 seems high. That being said, this is cosmetic surgery and you do not need to be bargain shopping and flying all over the place to try to find a steal of a deal. I would advise you to get a few consultations with local, board-certified plastic surgeons and get price quotes for what you want. You should find that they are, within a reasonable range, very similar and that is a result of your local market. Pick the person who you think is most qualified for the job that gives you a value you think is worth the work. This is a recipe for success, not flying to "LA or Seattle" to get a bottom dollar price from someone who promises something that they may have no capability to deliver. 
Hope this helps!

Liposuction Deal?

Both of the prices you have quoted sound extreme at either end, but it is really a terrible way to go about choosing a surgeon simply based on the cost. Just as there is a large difference in the costs, there is also a huge difference in the quality of the outcomes. As a general rule, lost cost procedures frequently are associated with low quality outcomes. And then you have to consider if the surgery is even being done by someone who is a Real plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (or Canadian equivalent).
The other important thing to remember is that you have to take into consideration the additional costs of traveling to do surgery such as air fare and lodging before and after your surgery. And what about follow ups? It is generally less expensive to drive rather than fly, and it is also easier to return home after surgery by car rather than by plane. So spend a little more time looking at the education, training, and experience of the surgeon doing the surgery rather than just the price given to you over the phone, which may not be the number you see when you actually sign up for the surgery.

#Liposuction /#Liposculpture /#Vaser/ #Hi Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.
Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Best deal for lipo near Vancouver.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift….

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal and contouring. An in person consult is needed to determine cost as well as what is best based on your body type and skin type. 50% of my patients are from out of state and the country. We cater to that. There is no reason why you cannot go to a surgeon elsewhere, they should be prepared to offer you concierge care. Do not compromise your care for cost or distance.  Best, Dr. Emer

Liposuction deals

It is a priority for all patients to feel that they are getting good value for any service. This is important for cosmetic surgery as well. You have found a very large range in prices. No doubt these reflect a very large range of services as well. Ball park quotes can be offered over the phone but an in-person consultation is essential before we can make recommendations and provide a quote for any procedure.Having your surgery performed locally has obvious value that should not be underestimated. Liposuction is a surgical procedure and achieving safe and predictable outcomes requires many factors.  I am sure you already understand the importance of credentials, relevant experience and the location that you choose to have your surgery. Other considerations should include the details of the surgery and in this case the details of liposuction techniques that would best suit your goals. Feel free to contact our office if you want more specific details and learn why other patients have chosen us for more than 100 liposuction procedures per year for each of the last 10 years.
Best regards,
Dr. Mosher

Mathew C. Mosher, MD
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

The price for liposuction

$12,000 seems extremely high for what you describe it.

$4500 is on the low-end.
It's generally always better to stay local for surgical procedures.

Sometimes traveling for a procedure is justified for multiple reasons.

More than anything else being in the hands of the most talented dr. is the most important.

Liposuction is safe and predictable.

The quality of work varies tremendously.

My practice is devoted entirely to liposuction and fat transfer only.

I perform these procedures without using General Anastasia.
With our technology local Anastasia and mild sedation is all you need.

We don't use needles, scalpels or sutures.
I am somewhat selective on who I choose to operate on.
Liposuction is somewhat unique in that many people are not good candidates for great results. For those who are not good candidates results will be limited regardless of the talent of the physician.

This needs to be made very clear before the procedure.

Our prices are little bit higher than $4500 but nothing near $12,000.

Feel free to contact my office if you would like any more specific information.

Mats Hagstrom, MD 

Mats Hagstrom, MD