Will the center of my nose bridge and tip narrow over time? (Photo)

I had a cartilage bridge and tip placed in about 1 month ago in korea. The doctor told me that the bridge and tip will narrow and slim down in about 3 months. The swelling in the bridge between my eyes has gone down and narrowed. My concern is now the center part of the bridge and tip that looks wider and flared. The tip has now dropped and my nose looks more rounded. Will the lower center and bridge slim down and narrow? I have thick nasal skin and the hardness is slightly there but getting softer.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
It's too early to make value judgments with 1 month after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty Recovery

At 1 month, you are extremely early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The swelling during this time is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Donald B. Yoo, MD