Buying gummy bear cohesive implants used for reinsertion. Is this safe?

A friend is getting a BA to go bigger. I'm wanting to get a BA and she told me that it's safe to reuse implants that are in good condition, satanized and approved by the surgeon. So best case scenario I can reuse them? Would any doctors recommend this? Is it safe? Is there a price discount to have them surgically inserted if you already have the implants? I live in Vancouver and I am not sure what the laws are here for something like that. Thanks for your responses.

Breast implants are non intended to be transferred from one patient to another under any circumstance. You cannot safely re-use an implant. 

Regards, 

Re-using breast implants

Hello and thanks for your question
It sounds like you're wondering if your friend's discarded implants (after she goes bigger) could be used for your augmentation if they are sterilized. The answer to this would be definitely no. You really can't safely re-use an implantable device in a second person.
Best wishes-

Breast Implant: Imformation

Dear Ms. Traceymartin,
Thank you for your story and questions. Unfortunately breast implants are designed for one time use by only one patient.

I recommend that you schedule several consultative appointments with Plastic Surgeons who are experienced and Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. In addition ideally they are members of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

I wish you my best and success,

R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Diplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery
wwwimagineplasticsurgery.com
4646 Brockton Ave
Riverside, Ca 92506
(951) 686-7600

Reinserting previously used breast implants

Under no circumstances would a surgeon remove implants from one patient and use them in a different patient. Breast implants are absolutely intended for the use of one patient only. It is always best to visit a board-certified plastic
surgeon and have a full evaluation for your concern. Best of luck. Dr. Michael
Omidi. An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the
best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

One and done with breast implants

Breast implants are absolutely intended only for the use of one patient. Any doctor who proposed to put someone else's implants into you is one you should run away from screaming!

Re using implants

This is not recommended. 
Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. Click on the link for more help picking the right surgeon.

Re use of implants

Breast implants are not intended to be transferred from one person to another under any circumstance. If your intent was to use the implants that your friend is discarding, that would be highly discouraged. I suspect she is confused on this topic.

Re using implants

I am a plastic surgeon in your city. 
Under no circumstances would a surgeon remove implants from one patient and use them in a different patient. 

Arko Demianczuk, MD
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Reusing implants

Thank you for your question. It is NEVER recommended for placement of used implants in any situation. Please consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to have an evaluation of your own. Best wishes.

Ed Breazeale, Jr., MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Using implants that were previously inserted in another patient would not be recommended under any circumstances.New implants are the only way to go. Best wishes.

David A. Bottger, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon