Botox, Buccal Fat Removal or Jawline Reduction for contouring my round moonface Asian face? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 1
Modifying facial shape
- Based on your photos, you should consider buccal fat reduction, Botox to reduce the bulk of the masseter and also an extended chin implant.
- Together, these should modify your appearance in the way you want.
- They can be done together, or one step at a time.
- If one step at a time, start with the easiest - Botox, then buccal fat removal, then chin implant.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.