Botox, Buccal Fat Removal or Jawline Reduction for contouring my round moonface Asian face? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 2
Modifying facial shape
- Based on your photos, you should consider buccal fat reduction, Botox to reduce the bulk of the masseter and also an extended chin implant.
- Together, these should modify your appearance in the way you want.
- They can be done together, or one step at a time.
- If one step at a time, start with the easiest - Botox, then buccal fat removal, then chin implant.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Botox, Buccal Fat Removal or Jawline Reduction? = buccal fat removal seems to be a good option #buccalfat #buccalfatremoval
Asian patients usually benefit from buccal fat removal to make their faces less round shape and more thin.
Botox to masseter will improve the fullness of the posterior only face once the buccal fat has been removed
Patients interested in determining if candidates for buccal fat excision should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.