Botox, Buccal Fat Removal or Jawline Reduction for contouring my round moonface Asian face? (Photos)
2 months ago
I have always been extremely self-conscious about my face shape. It has no shape, is very round and even when I try contouring with makeup I still look like I have no cheekbones or jawline. I'm in my early twenties and am a healthy individual so my body is fit, however I've lost weight and gained muscle, however the fat in my face still remains. Also I do have my wisdom teeth still in but I had braces before too.
Doctor Answers 1
Thank you for asking about your facial shape.
- Based on your photos, you should consider buccal fat reduction, Botox to reduce the bulk of the masseter and also an extended chin implant.
- Together, these should modify your appearance in the way you want.
- They can be done together, or one step at a time.
- If one step at a time, start with the easiest - Botox, then buccal fat removal, then chin implant.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as
a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you
have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute
or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.