How much bigger can my breasts go if I am already on the large side (with fat injections or fat grafts)?

My breast size is a 36DDD, I would like to move up at least 2 sizes (H cup). I am not concerned with perkiness, I just want more mass to them and for them to look as natural as possible. I would like to do fat injections/grafting. Will my breasts look more realistic in terms of how they sit? Can I expect to go up 2 sizes or is that aiming to high up? Would fat be taken from my midsection, and would this simultaneously decrease my waist size while increasing my breast size?

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. About 60-70% of the grafted fat survives.  At 6 months you will have a good idea of your results. Some women have a second or third procedure which continues to increase your volume safely. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon

You can expect to gain one half to one cup in size with fat grafting. fat grafting will make your breasts fuller, but not change they way they sit. Fat can be removed wherever you have donor fat to give. Liposuction may decrease your waist if you choose to have fat removed in that area. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and realistically discuss what can and cannot be done. Do realize, H cup breasts are very large and heavy, may cause pain to your neck and shoulders, and won't stay up over time.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Fat injection to breasts

It seems as you stated your breasts are on the large side, so adding volume would not be the first thing that comes to mind. However, if there is upper pole deflation or cleavage that you wanted to define, it can be considered.  The fat is taken from various areas including abdomen and thigh.  Pictures of your breasts and expectations should be reviewed with your plastic surgeon.

Often times with larger breasts a reduction/mastopexy can create a perkier natural look.   Thank you

Samir R. Shah, MD, FACS
Oak Lawn Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for the question and fat injections will increase your cup size though more then one session maybe required.  So see some experts and become informed

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD