Am I a candidate for invisalign and in your opinion how long would my treatment course be? (Photos)

I had braces for two years in my teens. I am now 29. My front central incisors have turned in from what I believe was due to my wisdom teeth (now removed). I am just wondering if Invisalign would be an option for me with my inward rotated teeth and what length of treatment would likely be.

Invisalign Treatment

Invisalign braces is best option in your case and it hardly takes 1 year to correct the alignment of your teeth but still you should visit your dentist for better consultancy.

San Diego Dentist

Invisalign can help you!

Hi, Thanks for sending your question. I think invisalign can you your teeth considerably. You should be able to complete your treatment under a year based on my previous experience with such cases. All the best,

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist