How do I make my penis bigger when not erect? (Photo)

Hidden Penis

Thank you for your question and photos.  It is challenging to access your condition based on a single non-erect view.  However, you may have a condition known as a hidden penis (also known as a buried penis).  This condition is typically the result of anatomic issues that prevent the penis from fully being seen.   A physical examination would be necessary to better delineate your condition.  The outpatient surgical technique that I use to address this issue is one that I developed and have presented my technique and results at national and international meetings.  I would recommend a consultation with a cosmetic urologist with vast experience in the surgical repair of hidden penis and other associated issues of the penis to evaluate your condition even if this requires traveling.

Best of luck.     

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist