- The length of surgery varies with what needs to be done.
- Although two hours would be reasonable in some cases, longer is needed in others.
- Recovery is usually a week for sweling and discomfort to improve, two weeks to feel close to normal and 6 weeks to playing tennis, 6 months to seeing all swelling gone and your final result.
- This is the average - your surgeon should explain to you what is expected for you given your condition.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
I'm having excess fat & tissue removed from under both my armpits! How long is recovery time? How long does this procedure take?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.