Am very insecure about my breast and I want a breast life, but I don't know how much. Any suggestions? (photos)

I was in Africa and I gave birth to my daughter when I was 16, I breastfeed her for 1 year 6 months and since then my breast become flat. I really need a help from u guys, and I really want to know the requirements involved please. I look funny without bra. Please guys help me

Am very insecure about my breast

I have reviewed your photos and a Breast Lift would certainly improve your breast contour and projection.  There are incisions that would fade with time.  So discuss this with your plastic surgeon.

Post-partum changes to breasts

are very predictable.  If you're happy with your volume and don't mind being a little smaller, a lift would be recommended to elevate the heavy hanging tissue below your areola.  If you want to be fuller on top and have an implanted look, then you will need implants as well as a lift.  Schedule consultations with more than one surgeon to find out what costs you are potentially looking at and check their social media presence to see what others say about him/her.  Then choose whomever you feel is best for you.

Curtis Wong, MD

Costs of a Breast Lift

Costs of the procedures you are inquiring will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.Different implants may have different costs. Approximate costs can be found on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org.

Most importantly, it is critical you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with breast #augmentation and the incision type, #implant placement, and implant type. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your breast augmentation. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Insecure about my breasts. Any suggestions?

From your photos, I believe you would be a good candidate for a breast lift as well as breast augmentation.  The implant will help makeup the volume you lost following breastfeeding but an implant alone will not lift the breast/nipple.  These procedures could be performed at the same time and could be done on an outpatient basis. The procedure would take approximately 2 to 3 hours to perform under general anesthesia.   Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive breast lift/augmentation experience.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore. 

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Can be helped

Your breasts can be enlarged and lifted to restore your breasts to their previous shape.
However, another pregnancy can alter them again, but not likely as much as what you went through.
Dr. Denkler

Am very insecure about my breast and I want a breast life, but I don't know how much. Any suggestions?

You appear to be a good candidate for a breast lift and augmentation. You have some sagging of your breasts (ptosis) and volume loss. Both of these are common after breast-feeding.

The combination of a lift and augmentation can help address both issues. A lift elevates the nipple and removes excess skin. Adding an implant, restores volume and gives improved shape at the top of the breast, so-called "upper pole fullness."

It's important to see a board-certified plastic surgeon when considering cosmetic surgery of the breast. They will examine you in person, talk with you in detail about possible procedures, and answer any questions that you may have.

Post pregnancy drooping breasts.

Fatima thank you for your question and photos.  You should benefit from some form of lift and implant combination.  It's difficult to be more specific without examining you in person.  Your photos suggest (but this may be wrong) that one breast is noticeably larger and lower than the other and this needs to be assessed in person.

Meet with one or more ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeons to discuss options.  The extent of the incision lines will vary depending upon your goals and what type of lift you require and choose.  Watch the video above for additional information that you will find helpful.

Good luck and enjoy the improvement.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS
Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV
Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on the photos, you have sagging breasts and loss of superior pole volume. Most likely you will have a good result with a short scar lift and silicone gel implant augmentation at the same time. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.

Breast Lift

Thank you for your question and photos. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in breast lift and augment procedures. They will examine you, discuss your goals and expectations and then recommend surgical options.

All the best!

Breast Lift

From the photos, you are an excellent candidate (as long as you don't smoke) for a full breast lift with an anchor pattern. You can get a very pleasing result, but if you want a more full breast you will need to add implants either at the time of the lift or sometime after. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD