Tummy Tuck and Lipo 2 days ago. Having muscle pain in my right butt cheek; is there anything I can do to alleviate the pain?

I just had a tummy tuck and lip, no muscle repair, 2 days ago. Having muscle pain in my right butt cheek, not the left, and calf fatigue in the right leg. Is there is anything that I can for the pain?

Early post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (1 months post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Pain after tummy tuck

Thanks for your inquiry.  I think you need to call your plastic surgeon to discuss because without an exam it is hard to know what is going on.   

With calf symptoms after a tummy tuck

you should see your surgeon as more concerning problems could be brewing.  It could be nothing but better to make sure it really isn't something serious.  If you calf checks out fine, I can't imagine why your buttock would hurt unless you has liposuction there as well.  Otherwise, in the absence of major problems, treat symptomatically and it should improve with time.

Curtis Wong, MD

Tummy Tuck Revision/Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

This pain may be normal, but if leg pain is associated with swelling blood clot should be considered.  It is always best to ask these questions of your chosen surgeon as recommendations may be different.