Should my tummy and left breast look like this 7 months post op. (photos)

I had tummy tuck and breast lift with augment,420 cc gel implants under muscle 7 months ago. My left breast is asymmetrical from right and looks higher? I was told I didn't need fleur-de-lis but look at all the extra skin. I lost 150 pounds 3 years ago. I am 5'5" 135 pounds. Would I need fleur-de-lis now to fix the extra skin? Do you think I should have to pay for the revisions? I paid $14,500 for this procedure. What about left breast,does that need revision or more time?

Expectations of a Full Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation

All surgical procedures carry some degree of #risk. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation. Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation. The suitability of your procedures and any specific risks may be determined during you #consultation.

The intention of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis) as a result of aging, weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. However, many women report more satisfaction if an implant is used at the time of #mastopexy. The implants further shape their breasts, restoring superior fullness or volume which may be decreased over time.
In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result.

The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Your surgery should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience with the procedures you are seeking. For instance, a plastic surgeon who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery is suitable to perform your #BreastAugmentation. Aside from checking #board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

MM in MWL (massive weight loss) moms can be challenging

MWL patients are left with excess skin, which can be challenging in the MM suite.  Given the extreme laxity of both your breast and abdominal skin, revision may be indicated.  For the TT, a vertical resection (fleur de lis) would tighten the midriff laxity.  Difficult to determine what is going on with your "left" breast, however it appears that the implant hasn't settled.  Revision of the mastopexy +/- "left" capsulotomy may be indicated.  Check with your PS, whose office should have briefed you on their policy for revisional procedures.   

Lavinia K. Chong, MD

Should my tummy and left breast look like this 7 months post op

Since you lost 150 lbs, you must have had a significant degree of excess skin/tissue. Hard to comment on your results without seeing your preop photos but since you still have lax tissue, best to discuss with your operating surgeon ways you can undergo a revision. Good luck!

Mommy Make Over

Based on the pictures posted, you seem to have severe laxity of the skin of both the breasts and the abdomen.For better results both the breast and the abdomen need complete revision