2 months post-op, should my left nipple have had a nipple lift? (photos)

I have one droopy boob with a much rounder shape than the other. I love the results . Except for the fraternal twin look . My question is shoukd I have had a nipple lift or maybe the pocket wasn't released enough ?

Breast augmentation revision

Your left breast was narrower to begin with; as such a wider implant should have been used for the left breast in comparison to the implant for the right breast. At this point you need to consider a breast augmentation revision; this requires meticulous measurements and planning. A consultation would be necessary.

Breast Asymmetry

Unfortunately selfies are the worst way to make any diagnosis due to distortion and parallax from the tiny lenses in cell phones. Also the body is frequently twisted with one arm in a different position than the other. So, go visit your surgeon or get a second opinion from an ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeon. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast asymmetry after implants

You look like the asymmetry is just a magnification of your preop asymmetry. This is common. A small lift on the one side might help but best to address these concerns in person with your doctor. 

Breast Asymmetry

Your photos don't allow any of us to make a accurate assessment even though your right breast looks a little fuller than the left.  You may have some slight capsular contracture in the right side.  I would let your PS assess this.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Post op breast asymmetry

Breast augmentation frequently magnifies preoperative asymmetry. In the pre-op photo, the left breast was smaller and the nipple areolar complex was lower.  Uncorrected, those differences persist after surgery. They are subtle but real. Correction will entail the cost of secondary surgery and a visible scar around the Nipple areolar complex which may or may not be a reasonable trade off to obtain closer symmetry. (PS No surgeon can guarantee perfect post op symmetry because he/she cannot control how the patient heals nor whether she complies with the post op regimen).