One eyelid/eyebrow lower than other? (Photo)

I am 32 years old and over the past few years I have noticed a significant lack of symmetry in my face, specifically with my eyes and eyebrow. One sits much lower than the other and it's really unflattering. Is something like this fixable? I never noticed it when I was younger and looking back at pictures, it didn't seems as bad. Im hoping this won't get worse over time. Help!

This is likely to be thyroid eye disease.

First, you should be worked up to determine your thyroid status.  Additional testing for thyrotropin-receptor antibodies (TSIs) are also very helpful.

There are two autoimmune conditions associated with thyroid eye changes: Graves disease and Hashimoto's.  

Your thyroid work up can be normal. In that case, your change would be consistent with so-called euthyroid Graves disease.  

You should find an oculoplastic surgeon who is involved in the management of thyroid eye disease.  This is a condition that is covered by health insurance and it is reasonable to start with a surgeon who is in your health plan.  Management is evolving but often surgery is required to restore the eyelids and orbit.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid asymmetry

Your eyelids are too high, especially on the left.  You should see an oculoplastic surgeon to evaluate the eyelid muscles and eye positions.  Could have some underlying thyroid issues here.   

Eyelid asymmetry

See oculoplastic specialist

See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation. Your right upper eyelid is retracted. The eyeball positions may be different too. 

See oculoplastic specialist