One eyelid/eyebrow lower than other? (Photo)

I am 32 years old and over the past few years I have noticed a significant lack of symmetry in my face, specifically with my eyes and eyebrow. One sits much lower than the other and it's really unflattering. Is something like this fixable? I never noticed it when I was younger and looking back at pictures, it didn't seems as bad. Im hoping this won't get worse over time. Help!

Eyelid asymmetry

Your eyelids are too high, especially on the left.  You should see an oculoplastic surgeon to evaluate the eyelid muscles and eye positions.  Could have some underlying thyroid issues here.   

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

See oculoplastic specialist

See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation. Your right upper eyelid is retracted. The eyeball positions may be different too. 

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon