Is this double line normal? And are my breast dropping at the correct pace? (Photos)

So I am 3 months 3 weeks and 5 days post op from a breast augmentation with a lollipop lift. My concerns are about the right side not being the same shape as the left, it seems to me that the left is more round at the bottom and the right has a slight flat kind of shape at the bottom. Also the dubble line in the crease of one of my breast is that normal at this stage of my healing process? I don't see my P. S. until a month from now, so I'm a little impatient. Please help me understand what's going on.

Drop & Fluff

Thank you for your question and photos. It appears that your right implant still needs to drop a little. The whole drop & Fluff process takes between 2-6 months so you still have time to see changes and your breasts will still be changing subtly every day.
All the best

Post op BBA with Lift

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. You appear to have a very acceptable result. There are always subtle differences between the two breasts and overall you have a nice shape and symmetry. Bring your concerns up to your PS and any concerns you have can be addressed then. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

4 months post op. some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast lift and implant

You have a very nice overall result from your breast augmentation/lift. The shape and position is very good. The symmetry is excellent though not identical, no one is identical. The little fold may settle out. Good luck.

Is this double line normal? And are my breast dropping at the correct pace?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  It looks as if you have obtained a very nice result with your implant placement and lift.  It is difficult to comment without preoperative photographs or an in-person examination as it appears that your breasts have only a subtle asymmetry.  As your tissues continue to mature from surgery you should see some improvement in your double roll as the tissues stretch to accommodate the volume of the implant and the scar formation from the breast lift.  Hope this helps.

Breast lift and augmentation

Your breasts look very nice.  The crease you see may be related to some loose skin and likely going to change a bit more with time. The two breast shapes look very nice and no two are exactly the same.