My nose is really uneven - can I fix it with fillers? (photos)

My nose has a bump on it and I don't really mind it. But the right side of my nose has a bump and the left doesn't it's very weird it show in the pictures. So when I turn to left it looks kind of straight and when I turn it to the right it looks like it had a huge bump. This makes me feel really bad about my nose. Can it be fixed with fillers because i don't want to go under the knife.

My nose is really uneven - can I fix it with fillers?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  It appears that your small bump can be camouflaged with careful placement of a dermal filler into the soft tissues of your nose.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in order to maximize your result. 

Getting Even with Non-Surgical Nose Job and Fillers

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose. Surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Address Bumps & Humps On Nasal Bridge & Downturned Tips

I have been performing nonsurgical nose jobs with fillers for about fifteen years. They are a relatively inexpensive, quick, simple, and noninvasive means of camouflaging bumps and humps of the nasal bridge and for lifting and straightening downturned nasal tips. I  have also used fillers to correct depressions in the side walls of the nose. While there clearly appears to be a downturning of the nasal tip, unfortunately, the photos do not adequately demonstrate the disturbing bump you describe on the side wall. I would suggest an in-person consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician with experience and expertise in performing nonsurgical rhinoplasties using fillers. As part of the consultation, he/she may recommend a trial injection of normal saline or diluted anesthetic to give you a real-world idea of what might be accomplished by actual treatment. The results of this type of test last only about five minutes or so, but is usually sufficient time to assess the potential value of actual treatment. Before proceeding with any physician, make sure you ask to see his/her before and after photos. Best of luck.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD