I'm curious about my long term options to get more eyebrows? (Photo)

I'm 23 years old at some point in the last four years I've noticed my brows became very uneven I'm curious about my long term options to get more symmetric brows

Doctor Answers 4

Eyebrow procedure

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

A great first step would be an online consultation. Often you can submit photos to top eye brow restoration surgeons for a complimentary evaluation and assessment. This should help lead you in the right direction. Having multiple consultations with different doctors will let you know your best options. 

Beverly Hills Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 42 reviews

Many options for Eyebrow

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for posting a photo.Do not worry as these days there are many options for eyebrows.Cosmetical as surgical.The best will be to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.He/she will offer you the best treatment.Good luck

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 32 reviews

Options for uneven brows

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You'll want to see a plastic surgeon for a complete examination of the brow and nerves coordinating movements of the brow. There are cosmetic options, including Botox, as well as surgical options. 

Jeff Donovan, MD, PhD
Vancouver Dermatologist

You might also like...

Uneven eyebrows

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I think by the term uneven you are talking about the level of one eyebrow to the other.  See a plastic surgeon about this. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.