My nose is not in symmetry. How can i correct it? (photo)

It is straight from one side only is there any way except surgery?

Doctor Answers 1

Rhinoplasty for Crooked Nose

Thank you for your question about rhinoplasty.

It might be possible to camouflage this area with filler, but to permanently fix it, it is likely that you would need a rhinoplasty with a spreader graft.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

I hope this helps.

Nashville Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 182 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.