I'm 20 years old and i'm suffering from eyebags under eye please help me doctor without having surgery (photo)

Fillers

If your "bags" really bother you, schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss using a HA filler such as Restylane to fill in your tear trough area. The results last about 6-9 months. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Non surgical treatment option for baggy lower eyelids

Although this wouldn't be my first recommendation for someone like you, the fillers like Restylane or Juvederm may be injected along your hollowed lines of the lower eyelids to camouflage the bags. This usually last about 6-9 months in my experience. some of the side effects include visible lumps, bruising, redness, blue-tinged skin and rarely blindness.

Eric In Choe, MD

Hyaluronic acid fillers may work well

Using soft tissue fillers Restylane or Belotero, you can fill the hollow in one session with minimal side effects. You can expect one year duration.  Make sure you see someone with experience by looking at their portfolio as this is the hardest region on the face to rejuvenate with fillers. 

Johnny Mao, MD, FACS
Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers

I WOULD TRY FILLERS BEFORE GOING IN AND DOING SURGERY , THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAT TRANSFER AND FILLERS ARE FILLER ARE LESS INVASIVE AND CAN LAST 6-9 MONTHS SOMETIMES UP TO A YEAR DEPENDING ON WHICH ONES. FAT TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY SURGICALLY DONE WITH LIPO AND TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER AREA OF THE BODY. A FAT TRANSFER CAN ALSO BE DONE THROUGH A LOCAL AFTER SURGERY FOR A REPEAT FAT INJECTION. FAT INJECTIONS OR TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY MORE PERMANENT. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU MAY WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT IN A CONSULTATION AND SEE WHAT YOUR OPTIONS ARE.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Under Eye Bags

Thank You for your question. There are several options for you to choose from. Surgically, would be a Blepharoplasty. Non Surgically would be fillers, ie. Restylane or Juvederm Voluma.  Your non surgical treatment will only camouflage the appearance of your under eye bags.  I would recommend you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to determine which treatment would best fit your needs. I hope this helps and good luck to you.

Camille Cash, MD

Eye Bags

Thank you for sharing your case and photo.  Fillers such as Restylane Silk or Belotero are good options for improving the contour of your lower eyelids.  Consider a consultation with a surgeon who has experience with these products and injecting under the eyes.  Good luck!

Samuel Baharestani, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Under Eyes

An injectable filler such as Restylane is often a great solution to restore volume in the tear trough region. I would recommend to seek an experienced injector to determine your candidacy.

Dr. Daniel Ritacca

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eye Bag Treatment

Dermal fillers, such as Radiesse or Juvederm, are an alternative solution to restore volume temporarily. Juvederm can be used under the eyes.

Eye bags treatment

You look like you have great skin and I think a small amount of filler in the tear trough area would give your eyelids great shape. I would see a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area who has experience with this and I think you will get a great result!Good luck! 

Mark T. Boschert, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Under eye issues in a young patient

Thank you for the question and the photo. Since you are very young, in my opinion, conservative measures should be considered first. This includes topical eye creams and make-up techniques. If this doesn't lead to a satisfactory change, a small amount of a hyaluronic acid filler (e.g., Restylane or Belotero) may be used to camouflage the step-off between the orbital rim and the bag (above) and cheek (below). If this problem worsens as you age, a lower eyelid surgery could be a more permanent solution. Best of luck!

Evan Ransom, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon