Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift? (photos)

i want to get a tummy tuck and a brazilian butt but do i have enough fat to be transferred to butt? i weigh between 110-114 and my height is 5'1.

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift?

Thank you for your interest. I do agree that you would really need a personal consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  As stated before, BBL is not just about adding fat but taking away in areas to enhance the curves of the waist, hips and buttocks.  You definitely have enough to take away to create a nice curve and foundation.  That fat could then be used to further contour and shape your buttocks.  The limitation, however may be on volume depending on how large your want to go.  Larger is not always as important as contour and shape.  So, if it is contour and shape you are after, I think you would be fine.  With regards to the tummy tuck, a personal consultation is really needed.  Based on the limited pictures, it is very hard to tell if you would benefit from a tummy tuck versus just liposuction and skin tightening of the abdomen with the BBL.  Good luck.

Am I a good candidate for a BBL?

Hrd to tell form your pics, but seems possible....a BBL is as much about sculpting as it is about adding fat, visit with a BC PS who does a lot of these types of procedures and get his opinion..good luck

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttock Lift (BBL) & Abdominoplasty: Information

Dear Rpcs1990,

Thank you for your questions, photos and information.
Short answer: yes

Nothing substitutes for a personal evaluation and a face to face discussion of your options including a review of your medical history/medications and a face to face discussion of your options.

Unfortunately with out a exam of your tissues I can can only comment based solely your photos. However, hopefully you will find them helpful.

The final shape and appearance depends not only fat injection but also shaping the buttock with precise injection of fat but also selective liposuction of the tissue around the buttock.

The process for performing a BBL is the same regardless of the patients weight:
1) harvest the fat
2) purify the fat
3) inject the fat
4) peri buttock liposuction

The amount injected depends on how much fat there is available to harvest.
One can try to gain weight prior to the procedure in hope that the areas you can the weight can be liposuctioned.

Caveat: not all fat gained can be liposuctioned.

Abdominoplasty is often performed together with a BBL.

Please make a appt. with experienced Plastic Surgeon who is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

My best wishes,

R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Diplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery
4646 Brockton Ave
Riverside, Ca 92506
(951) 686-7600

Good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift?

To obtain a harmonious sexy butt is NOT as simple as overfilling the butt with several hundred cc's of fat. 
To create such a butt an experienced, artistic surgeon must First create the foundation of a good looking butt by creating
- two round hemispheres by liposuction of the lower back (and side saddles if needed)
- remove any love handles
- create a Back Scoop with Back Scoop Lipo
- create a V zone along where the butt cheeks diverge
and THEN fill the created hemispheres with a reasonable amount of fat. 

While only a face to face examination would be accurate, you DO appear to have the foundations for a sexy butt with BBL.

I would caution you against getting it done abroad for the simple fact that occasionally complications do happen. If things do not go as expected, or God forbid, you suffer a serious complication, WHO would take over your care? Would you remain abroad for months at a time? Would a local Plastic surgeon be willing to take over your care and deal with the complication(s) of a foreign surgeon he does not know? Highly unlikely.

Do your homework and choose wisely.

Good Luck.

Peter Aldea, MD

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction/Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture/ Fat Grafting/ High Definition Procedures / Revision BBL

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks. You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create and athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

BBL in thin person

I have had very nice results in thin patients. Many times there is some fat to be found throughout the body. If there is not enough, then a buttocks implant is usually added to the fat transfer to add extra volume. Seek an in person consultation for an examination and discussion regarding your desired results and possible options in your specific case. I hope this helps and best wishes.