Should I have a third rhinoplasty? (Photo)

Hi i underwent rhinoplasty twice,there was unstraight nose bridge i have n also a cartilage jst on the upside of my alar which look weird wht can i do wid my nose is it possible to get straight nose and can we take out cartilage from the alar??

Revision rhinoplasty

Hi Salman3212002,

To correct the issues you mention in your message, you would need a revision rhinplasty. To give you a better idea of what exactly needs to be done, you would need to be evaluated in person.  Good luck and let us know if you have any questions!

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hi Salman3212002,

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon