Subcision/ excision and fat grafting. Any suggestions? (photos)

I have been looking for scar treatment for a long time. Have also done many treatments and for the first time I have a doctor recommending those procedures to improve the look of my skin. I am extremely happy as the cost is much less than what I have spent. I just want more opinions , is this a good choice ? Thank you !

Subcision and fillers for a cheek scar

I would begin a Hidef Scar Revision protocol that includes subcision, ematrix RF, fractional lasers, PRP, and fillers. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Considering Subcision/Excision/Fat for Facial Scars -- Recommend Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers

Subcision might be a good option, but works better with filler, microneedling/PRP and/or laser treatments.  It is best you get evaluated however, as all scars are different and some will not respond to subcision and require other treatments such as surgical removal or TCA cross peel method.  I wish you the best, Dr. Emer.