Will scars delay the results of tattoo removal with picoway? (Photo)

Its been 3 weeks since my first picoway laser treatment and I have some visible scarring. I would just like to know if scars are going to delay the effectiveness of tattoo removal? Also I've heard that picoway might even help minimize the scarring itself?

Tattoo removal

It is normal to have some blistering after Picoway.  We do not usually see scarring from Picoway. Usually the blistering will go away over the next several days to weeks and the area will keep clearing over the next few months.  We recommend around 8 weeks between visits for optimal tattoo clearing. 

Hollywood Phlebologist