Should I have a revision for breast malposition? (photos)

I believe implants are too low. HP inspire gel 560cc crease. I would like a higher breast mound with fuller upper pole cleavage. Since this revision saline to now gel I have lost upper pole. I feel like I have mod's and want fullness without a push-up bra. Suggestions please

Risks and complications increase with larger breast implants

I'm afraid this is only the beginning in your effort to maintain 560cc implants in place. Please know that gravity will always pull them down or to the sides of your chest (gravity pulls them away from each other when you lay down on your back). One way to minimize malposition is to wear a supportive bra 24/7. I hope this helps.  Best wishes,

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Revisions should only be done

when it will make a difference in your outcome and the risks are not great.  Your photos do not show anything concerning to me but that is why an exam is needed to better determine what can be done for you.

Curtis Wong, MD

Should I have a revision for breast malposition?

We would need much more info such as preop photos before any augment and before most recent augment and a review of the surgical procedure as well as the specific style of the current implants. It sounds like you need to gather your info and then see an experienced consultant, obviously board certified in plastic surgery. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast Implant Malposition?

Since your photos (frontal) were taken with one arm elevated, it's difficult to make recommendations other than you should be examined in a face to face setting.  This will better assess the thinness of your breast tissue and your best options.  You may be a candidate for inferior capsulorrhaphy to raise your large implants.  Personally, the shortcomings of saline implants (even over filled) are such that I would recommend to my patients that they stay with cohesive gels.  I hope that this helps....Best, Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Saline fullness

High profile saline overfilled will always have more upper pole fullness! Consider a swap in the future 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Thank you for the question and pictures.  I do not appreciate significant breast implant malposition or breast  asymmetry on the photographs posted.  In other words, your breast implants appear to be a good position as do each nipple/areola complex on each breast mound.
 Having said that, if you wish to have more superior pole volume, then capsulorraphy may be indicated. 
 Best to discuss concerns and goals directly with your plastic surgeon, preferably in front of a full-length mirror and with the help of goal photographs. Best wishes.