Is this normal after explant and lift. Scars and drooping. Currently using Inadine under a dry dressing. (photos)

Two and a half weeks ago I had my implants taken out with no replacement and had a lift. My scars seem horrendous, is this a normal appearance for this early stage. I have put up a photo of when my implants were in too. It seems that my right breast is very droopy and the nipple is pointing down despite the lift.. They tucked some of the skin up into this one. Do you think this will drop down at all? There also seems to be a divet in my left nipple, will this stay?

Breast implants removed - scars look awful

Thank you for asking about your breast implant removal and verticla lift.
  • It is too early to see how things will turn out.
  • YOu have had a vertical lift and things will be puckered -
  • The breast tissue will settle down and often fills out the puckering completely.
  • Hard as it is, you need to wait as you heal before trying to judge your final result.
  • With the vertical lift, you will see slow improvement but have to wait 6 full months before knowing if a revision is needed.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS