Is this normal after explant and lift. Scars and drooping. Currently using Inadine under a dry dressing. (photos)
Doctor Answers 1
Breast implants removed - scars look awful
- It is too early to see how things will turn out.
- YOu have had a vertical lift and things will be puckered -
- The breast tissue will settle down and often fills out the puckering completely.
- Hard as it is, you need to wait as you heal before trying to judge your final result.
- With the vertical lift, you will see slow improvement but have to wait 6 full months before knowing if a revision is needed.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.