What laser, facial, and/or system should I use to improve the texture and pore size and minimize sun/age spots? (photos)

I lived in a tanning bed in High School and my skin shows it. I've had several IPL/PhotoFacials done in the past (which seemed to help quite a bit), but have recently found that I'm getting more discoloration. (Recently turned 30!

Discoloration years after tanning bed sessions

Dear karlee_shea:

I would recommend starting with a few sessions with microneedling with PRP.  More importantly, perhaps, are you having regular skin checks with an expert in moles and melanoma? I have seen many young women with your history present with melanomas, in some cases advanced enough that they could not be cured by surgery.

Dr. Clark

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Lasers , microneedling/PRP, skin care can give significant improvement.  I suggest a combination treatment with a cosmetic expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Improve Skin Texture and Reverse Sun Damage

Hi and thank you for your question!We might recommend an IPL or BBL along with a Halo or Venus Viva fractional resurfacing treatment. This would help with evening out color (browns and reds), as well as stimulating collagen and reversing the years of sun damage. You are starting early enough that you have the ability to reverse a lot of the collagen damage and by staying out of the sun, you prevent a lot of further damage. A good skin care regimen with some pharmaceutical grade skincare will also help a lot. Best, Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD