Large volume lipo, BBL and breast fat transfer. Will I be able to get a desirable result with my shape and size? (Photo)

I'm 5'7" I weigh 204 my bmi is 31 would I be able to get a desirable result with my shape and size?

For Best Results, Go With VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, ultrasound

It is recommended to be at or near your ideal weight for the best results with liposuction. 

I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring, if you're a candidate. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a body contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer 

BBL and Liposuction

Hello, thanks so much for your inquiry and for your pictures. It would be better if you get closer to your ideal weight as much as possible, it would be better for your outcome. 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon