I had an augmentation done, not happy with the results, wondering what should be done to obtain desired results? (Photo)

i had an augmentation done 2/28/15. i was a 34DDD at victorias secret before surgery & wanted upper fullness back that i lost from pregnancy & breastfeeding. i went with a 300cc saline moderate/high round mentor implants. im 1 month PO, NOT happy with the fullness, & am now bottoming out. i do NOT want to be a bigger bra size, but i really want that upper fullness. i have a lot of loose skin but my boobs. My surgeon was adamant before & after that I don't need a lift.

Best to Speak to your Plastic Surgeon About Possible Revision

Typically, it's best to wait 6  to 12 months depending on the reason for #revision.  Matters such as sagging or drooping  and size change will not improve with time. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Explant with The Horndeski Method™

Your results are typical of a woman who undergoes augmentation with no lift.Since you are a 34 DDD, implants are not required.You would benefit from Explant with The Horndeski Method™.The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection without implants.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Not happy with augmentation

HI,Christa,

I think that you are going to need a breast lift if you want to have a look that is higher and firmer,
especially when you say that you have a lot of loose skin. The type of lift would most likely be a lollipop
mastopexy, as any other kind will not be sufficient to hold the breasts up for a prolonged period of time.
Please discuss with your surgeon again.
Hope this helps,

Dr. Christine Rodgers

Breast lift with breast implants

Hi,

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you.

Your pictures do not allow for a complete evaluation of your current situation. Please be so kind as to resubmit with photos from the side views of each side and from the front. Ideally, have someone else take the photos so that you can rest your arms at your sides.

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Revision Surgery

Thanks for question and pictures. I think you can really improve with results with a lift. That would eliminate some of the loose skin you have and try and lift your breast in a more superior fashion to give you more upper pole fullness.  Its hard to tell on just pictures, but you might need some internal support of your implant. It looks like on one picture that it has bottomed out a bit.
Given its already been 6 months, you are ready for a revision if you like. I would suggest a lift along with internal support of your lower fold with either Strattice or Seri.  That should get you closer to your desired look. 
Good luck

Khashayar Mohebali, MD, FACS
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Yes

Seek consultation with Board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in revision surgery! Improved results can be accomplished 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Breast implant revision

I appreciate your question.
My partners tv show "botched" is about fixing what youve been been through.
You probably needed a lift to begin with.
Now you have an impact without internal support
You probably need to downsize with an anatomic implant and rebuild the breast internally.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz