I am 5'2 and weight 127 pounds I was wondering if I am considered a candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift? (photos)

Since I have not much fat in my belly I was wondering if I can get fat transferred to my legs as well I'm looking forward to have more legs and butt.

I am considered a candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

According with your pictures you are a excellent candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift, but the first thing that you have to do is a evaluation in person with a  certified surgeon and then be agreed about your goals and your needs, 

Hope to hear form you soon, best wishes!!

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and see if you are a good candidate for BBL or not as it is hard to determine from these photographs if you have adequate amount of fat to achieve your cosmetic goals. If you have little body fat, you may be a better candidate for buttock implants. For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would be the best option for you if you do not have enough body fat to harvest for a Brazilian butt lift. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

I am 5'2 and weight 127 pounds I was wondering if I am considered a candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?

Thank you for your pictures and questions. Based on the information provided, you may be a candidate for gluteal augmentation with fat grafting (BBL). It would depend on your physical exam and also on your goals in terms of volume augmentation. Fat can be harvested from other locations besides the belly and can be injected into multiple areas for augmentation. Best to see a local board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your goals and objectives and go over the details.

Dallas Buchanan, MD
Spokane Plastic Surgeon

Who is a candidate

Based on your pictures and description you appear to be a great candidate for a Brazilian.

That can certainly be grafted into areas other than just your buttocks.

The total amount of fat available to graft depends much on how aggressive the doctor is performing the liposuction as well as how many areas are treated.

If you're willing to have your entire abdomen, back, arms and inner thighs treated you would most likely have sufficient amounts of fat for a successful Brazilian and by fat transfer.

An in person consultation is always required to get an accurate assessment.

Consult with one or more board-certified plastic surgeons Who have expertise with this procedure.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Maybe. Maybe not.

The deciding factor as to whether or you not you would be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift is how full you'd like your buttocks to be.  Unfortunately, you will not be able to enlarge your buttocks a tremendous amount because of how thin you are - a BBL uses fat from liposuction to augment the buttocks; therefore, if you are thin and don't have as much fat to harvest, you'll have a smaller final appearance of your buttocks.

Nonetheless, you should have a very nice improvement in your appearance, and the sculpting you'll get from the liposuction should be very pleasing to you as well.  Get an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is also a member of their local Plastic Surgery Society (here it is the Utah Plastic Surgery Society) and get their opinion following an in-person consultation.

Brian K. Brzowski, MD, FACS
Ogden Plastic Surgeon

You look like a good candidate for BBL.  The combination of liposuction of the abdomen, back and flank, and fat transfer to the hips and buttocks would give you a hourglass shape. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS